Capn's Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Unscheduled Mitch Outage

Hello everyone, and Merry Christmas. Greetings from my car!

At the moment my sister-in-law is here on vacation and living in the house across the street where we used to live. That's the house where my internet connection is.

Yeah, sadly I still haven't been able to make a choice about what to do about internet access in the new house. The sheer number of ADSL providers is just intimidating. Totally depressing.

Anyway, what I did was run an ethernet cable from the old house out into the garage. So if I'm desperate for internet, I can sit in my parked car with the laptop.

Needless to say, this is a pretty poor arrangement, as far as convenience goes. At least I have the car radio to keep me company.

So if you're wondering where I've been over this Christmas period, well, I've been here all along but just couldn't Get To The Net, so to speak.

I'll be back at work on Wednesday the 28th. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Mitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home