Capn's Blog

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Lord of the Rings

I'm so happy!

We had our company end-of-year "celebrity" joke awards today, and I won the award I've been trying for all year: "Garbage Guts".

At last year's awards, I'd only been in the company for three months, so I didn't win it. I felt so robbed!

Anyway, I've worked hard all this year. Always trying to best myself, eat more and more. At the staff Christmas party last year, my colleague and I slipped out after the main course, grabbed a burger, and came back for dessert. And most recently, I ate 20 cinnamon donuts. In a sitting.

That's on top of my effort last year, which was to eat four fully-stocked 12" Subway subs in an hour.

Today in the award ceremony, I heard our MD reading out the achievements of the winner, and I knew I had it in the bag.

My prize: A box of 40 (yes forty) cinnamon donuts.



(You can see I've made a start on them...)

You may not realise this, but it takes serious effort to be able to do it. If you slack off for too long, your stomach shrinks and you can't do it any more.

I love me, I love me, I love me!!! :-)

I'm so happy! All that hard work payed off!



(Thanks to Serguei for the pics)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home